What’s on and where to go
Within Symondsbury itself there are plenty of things to do. You could:
- Take a walk up to the top of Colmer’s hill and take in the stunning panoramic views, or explore the local footpaths.
- Have a locally produced beer with some hearty pub grub at the village pub.
- Visit the village café for relaxed coffee and bite to eat. They also have a small shop for your food essentials.
- Have a beauty treatment at Symondsbury’s superb salon, The Shed .
- Have fun shooting clay pigeons, or lake fishing at the local activity centre.
Aside from visiting the historic market town of Bridport and the world renowned Jurassic coast Beaches, you could also:
- Take a rib charter cruise, or go sea fishing on a boat from West Bay.
- Go on a bicycle tour or rent electric bikes from Jurassic Bike Adventures
- Have a mackerel or deep sea fishing trip from Lyme Regis, and the skipper will prepare your catch for you to cook when you get home – www.harrymay.com
- Have a round of Golf on the cliff-top course overlooking the local bay.
- Go hacking or take horse riding lessons at the local riding stables
- Race your friends in Go Karts –
We also have contact details for many other activities such as music workshops, treasure hunts and cycling tours. Please email for information.
For all the latest information on what’s on and where to go try Bridport Radio’s website…